Smash Up: Conquer the bases with your factions
Log In or Register
Smash Up: Conquer the bases with your factions Steam Key Free. The best website to get Smash Up: Conquer the bases with your factions free steam key. Free steam keys & free steam games delivered instantly! Steam Redeem Code.
Register as the member and you can start acquired some coins. After getting enough coins, you can get a Smash Up: Conquer the bases with your factions key and start the download instantly.
Smash Up is the award-winning shufflebuilding card game designed by Paul Peterson, now available in a beautiful digital adaptation so you can play on the go with friends all over the world. In Smash Up, players draft two faction decks from their choice of pirates, ninjas, robots, zombies, and more, and combine them to create a hybrid team that is a force to be reckoned with!
A SPECIAL GAME EXPERIENCE!
The ""shufflebuilding"" game Smash Up starts with a simple premise: Take the twenty-card decks of two factions, shuffle them into a forty-card deck, then compete to smash more Bases than your opponents! Each faction brings a different game mechanism into play - pirates move cards, zombies bring cards back from the discard pile, dinosaurs have huge power - and every combination of factions brings a different play experience.
During play, Base cards (each with their own difficulties and abilities) are in play. Combine wisely your characters and actions cards to obtain the most power! You attempt to have the most power on the Base from your minions when the Base is smashed. Sounds easy? How easy is it when an opponents Alien-Ninja decides to Beam Up your minions to other Bases - flat out Assassinate them? What about when the Pirate-Dinosaur player Full Sails in and releases King Rex to stomp your minions into the ground, or when the Wizard-Zombies use their Mystic Power to create an Outbreak, suddenly flooding minions onto the Base from the discard pile? Or what if you faced a Zombie-Dinosaur player instead and he created an Outbreak of massive beasts all at once?!?
SCORE THE 15 NECESSARY POINTS & WIN THE GAME!When a Base is smashed, each player in first, second and third place scores points. Fourth place? Sorry, bro - try harder next time.
With nine different factions, Smash Up includes dozens of combinations to try. Pirate-Aliens play different than Ninja-Aliens, for instance. Which will you use to smash up your opponents?
And did we mention the dinosaurs have laser beams?
- Online Cross-platform multiplayer: 2 to 4 players
- Play with 4 players or solo against the AI
- 9 faction decks, including the base game set and more: Zombies, Aliens, Dinosaurs, Ninjas, Pirates, Robots, Tricksters, Wizards & Geeks
- Random or manual faction selection
- Fully automated scoring
- Tutorial system plus ‘Step Through and ‘Review modes to help players learn
- Leader boards & Achievements
- Contains 16 Base cards to compete over
Instructions to activate Smash Up: Conquer the bases with your factions FREE Steam Key!(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
(2) Click the Games Menu.
(3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam.
(4) Follow the onscreen instructions to unlock Smash Up: Conquer the bases with your factions.
After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT or AMD Radeon HD 4600
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0C Compatible