Isle of the Crown
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateFeb 10, 2021
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Isle of the Crown free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Isle of the Crown key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
About this game: Isle of the Crown key freeIsle of the Crown free steam key on SteamGateways. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Isle of the Crown steam key free
Isle of the Crown cd key freeFrom a simple home to a mighty kingdom; explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate your opponent in this strategic pixel-art chess-like hex game using cards as your pieces and their abilities as your tools. As the saying goes; easy to learn, hard to master.
Join Steam Discussions!
- Talk with the Dev!
- Talk with the community!
- Share strategies, ideas, and thoughts!
- Help shape this games future with input!
What to Expect: (EA) - Planned through Early Access
- Up to 4 Players [Local or Remote Play]
- 4 for All
- 1 vs 1
- 2 vs 2
- "This was a 3 for All, but I just made an alliance, so now its a 2 v 1".
What is Steams "Remote Play Together"?
Instantly share your Steam local multi-player games with friends over the internet, for free. Using Remote Play Together, one player owns and runs the game, then up to four players — or even more with fast connections — can quickly join in the fun.
- Map Variety
- Multiple Island maps made to test different strategies and mechanics.
- More being added over time to challenge strategies and players abilities to adapt. (EA)
- A map editor! (EA)
- Card Variety
- A large assortment of cards that are used together to form even stronger cards.
- More being added over time to fulfill newer strategies and newer mechanics. (EA)
- Different Modes
- Basic: The basic form of the game, where players take turns.
- Timed: Similar to the basic mode, but players only have a set amount of time to complete their moves. (EA)
- Expert: A mode that brings the game closer to the RTS genre; where cards have cooldowns before use. (EA)
- Possibly more modes, or changes to the currently planned modes! (EA)
- Endless Replayability.
- Where the difficulty is based on your opponents strategies.
Monetization Method [EARLY ACCESS]As the game progresses in development, the price will rise; online being the major update that will more than likely double the games price.
But until then, the game will be at its lower price-point, with possibly a middle ground between online and the first build; only when a significant amount of new features and cards have been added, or if sales take off. If the latter occurs though, Ill certainly add far more and do far more than I had initially planned for the beginning- particularly because if that happens, then I can focus completely on game development. And since this is an industry I love, I would happily focus on it.
But of course, these price changes and updates will all be announced and broadcasted for everyone to plan ahead to share with friends and whatnot.
CreditsMusic Credits: [All found on OpenGameArt[dot]Org]
- First Song in Teaser and Battle Song by Matthew Pablo
Irelands Coast (Travelog Edition - LIVE PLAYERS)
- End Song in Teaser, Menu Song, and Victory Song by Random Mind
Lament for a Warriors Soul
Sound Credits: [Various Sources]
- Various Sounds from Epic Stock Media
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.