PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$7.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateFeb 15, 2021
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Experimental free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Experimental key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
About this game: Experimental key freeExperimental free steam key giveaway. CD Keys Gift. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Experimental steam key free
Experimental cd key freeAbout:
- Experimental is an old-school 3D platformer where you have to complete levels in order to unlock new levels. Some levels have different unlock requirements like time, score collected or attempts needed. If you fail to unlock a level you can always try again, but you cannot save the game inside a level. Your best attempts are saved so you can always try to improve your results.
- Use various items scattered throughout the levels. Keys are needed to unlock some doors. Score items are sometimes required to unlock new levels. Weapons are sometimes necessary to survive the onslaught of enemies some of which can respawn just like you. Armor can give you an advantage by making you take less damage or sometimes even nullifying the damage done by weak enemies. Explosives can be used to take quick care of large amount of enemies, but be careful as explosions affect everything around. Some objects can be moved or destroyed when they block your path forward. However, be careful when moving heavy objects as they may end up on top of you.
- Not all robots you encounter are enemies. Some robots can help you by throwing items to you that you wouldnt be able to reach otherwise. You may even try to give these robots some spare weapons and armor and see what happens.
- If you know how to use Blender, 3ds Max or some other 3d modeling software, you can try to make your own custom levels and if you want to, you can share them with other players through workshop. Custom folder contains 2 example levels made in Blender and 3ds Max that show, how levels for Experimental are made.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 2.3 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620, or similar
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.