Distress: A Choice-Driven Sci-Fi Adventure
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$5.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateNov 6, 2018
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Distress: A Choice-Driven Sci-Fi Adventure free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Distress: A Choice-Driven Sci-Fi Adventure key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
About this game: Distress: A Choice-Driven Sci-Fi Adventure key freeDistress: A Choice-Driven Sci-Fi Adventure steam key for free on SteamGateways. Free Codes & Giveaways. Free steam keys. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Distress: A Choice-Driven Sci-Fi Adventure steam key free
Distress: A Choice-Driven Sci-Fi Adventure cd key freeA fading distress signal from a space station thats gone silent. A metropolis filled with dark secrets, death lurking in every alleyway. Welcome to Nova-8. Step into the boots of Demetria Barton, one of the galaxys greatest bounty hunters, and lead her team to a mysterious city in search of answers and riches.
Distress is a branching visual novel inspired by the likes of Silent Hill, Snatcher, and Mass Effect. Trapped in a city filled with deadly creatures and a ruthless militarized task force controlled by a shadowy administrator, youll have to use your wits and make tough decisions in order to survive. Youre responsible not just for your own life, but the lives of your crew as well. Make your choices. Live with the consequences.
Good luck, captain.
- A 100K word branching sci-fi horror story with over 90 endings written and designed by Javy Gwaltney, the creator of The Terror Aboard The Speedwell, You Were Made For Loneliness, and The Right Side Of Town
- Beautiful art from professional illustrator and cartoonist Ian Higginbotham.
- An electric, synthwave soundtrack by composer Erandi Huipe (The Right Side Of Town).
- Free access to post-launch content, including cutscenes, new art, and storylines.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: Core 2 Duo or Equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280x720p Resolution Supported
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.