Destiny of a Wizard 2: Beyond the Vale
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$12.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJun 7, 2018
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Destiny of a Wizard 2: Beyond the Vale key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Destiny of a Wizard 2: Beyond the Vale key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
About this game: Destiny of a Wizard 2: Beyond the Vale cd key freeDestiny of a Wizard 2: Beyond the Vale steam cd key free. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Destiny of a Wizard 2: Beyond the Vale free steam key
Destiny of a Wizard 2: Beyond the Vale steam key freeTHE STORY THUS FAR...
Since the beginning, the legend of the Blue Wizards was known to everyone. People from all corners of the world came to behold their wonderful power.
Life was peaceful for countless ages time until a rival, Darklin came to wage war against the Wizards and everyone who opposed him.
This twisted Blue Wizard succumbed to the dark arts and made it his
mission to destroy anything and everything living.
While other wizards thrived on peace and tranquility, Darklin
pleasures were chaos and destruction. . .
A war waged on between the Blue Wizards and Darklin for many wearying seasons.
In the end, Darklin was defeated and he was banished by the great
Cecil to another realm never to be seen again. . .
Darklin was never truly defeated and the Wizards knew this. They knew
their power could also be used to bring back Darklin from his eternal prison.
For this reason, the Wizards shut themselves away in secret never to be
heard from the outside world again.
This plan worked until a Dark Mistress named Zarra craved the same desires as Darklin and wanted to bring him back.
Zarra tracked down the Wizards hidden village and took great pleasure slaughtering every remaining Wizard except for two. . .
A young child and her father. Before the village was reduced to ashes, the father
hid away his child and told him about the coming of Darklin.
This last hope... this last Blue Wizard was sent on a quest to stop Zarras plan and prevent the return of Darklin. . .
As hopeless as this quest was,the young would-be-wizard did not shy from
danger. The young child met the Sage of Light known as Lightin.
This old sage would guide him to become a true Blue Wizard.
He traveled to the glittering shores of the Vale Islands and embarked on
a quest to discover the four elemental crystals.
Slowly, the would-be-wizard unlocked his true potential!
The last remaining Blue Wizard traveled to the dark island of Dark Mistress Zarra and confronted her!
The battle is long and hard but our hero defeated her in combat!
Yet before our hero could stop the twisted Zarra, she sacrificed the heros father to bring back Darklin!
She uses a ritual not-so-named to bring him back and the final
battle between Darklin and our hero commenced!
The battle challenged everything in the weary warrior, but the last remaining Blue Wizard defeated Darklin and peace
returned to the Vale Islands.
Before Zarras Island sank into the depths below, the heros father
told him to go adventuring and spread his wings.
Let the world know that the Blue Wizards live again!
THE STORY THUS NOW...
Since the defeat of Darklin, our hero has embarked on a new journey beyond the Vale Islands. A new chapter has begun for him.
He approaches a new land and according to the CrystalNET this is the land of
What new adventures await the last remaining Blue Wizard? What sort of challenges will the inhabitants of the land present our hero?
Will Lulisa respect the Blue Wizards
once again. . . or will they remain in hiding forever?
Our story continues where the hero is about to arrive at a small
town known as Davowie. . .
* A linear turned based RPG spanning over eleven chapters, nearly 40 hours in game play content!
* Old school retro combat returns with a new engine by MogHunter!
* Comedy, fourth walls, and other references with a personal touch return!
* Nearly over 75 monsters to contend with!
* New voice overs! With over nine different voice overs played by various people, meet new and old characters alike! Nearly over 2 1/2 hours of voice recorded content!
* Explore the land of Lulisa as well as the Vale Islands in a new world map stage select system!
* New side quests and bonus features to discover and unlock!
* Hire party members to aid you in your quest! From the high damaging Witch-Hunter to the mysterious tales of the Poet! Over ten different playable classes to choose from. Select up to three party members to aid your journey!
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor (Core Duo or equivalent or better due to more events and processes)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution. Intergrated video graphics card or better
- Storage: 850 MB available space
- Sound Card: Intergrated soundcard or better
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.