PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$19.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateApr 22, 2021
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Demonsions: Industry key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Demonsions: Industry key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
About this game: Demonsions: Industry cd key freeDemonsions: Industry free steam key game. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. Demonsions: Industry free steam key
Demonsions: Industry steam key freeDemonsions: Industry is an open world, procedurally generated factory builder survival game. Everything can be mined. Enjoy crafting, building, and fully automating your survival in this strange world.
- Many things can be crafted that inherit properties of the material used to craft them
- Mine Ores by hand with a Pickaxe or by machine, fully automating mining, smelting, and crafting
- Pick up and move Ore with a Pry Bar to condense your base (your Pry Bar needs to be at least as hard as the Ore to not destroy it)
- Local grid-based building allows most items to snap into place
Basics of Factory Building:
- Machines are first crafted, then placed, some machines like Miners function differently depending on the metal used to make it
- Generators generate power from an energy source, including fuel and solar
- Power Boxes route power underground automatically to nearby machines and other Power Boxes
- You can use Platforms made from different metals to isolate power grids from one another
- Machines need enough available power to function
- Battery Backups can be used to store extra power being generated and supplement the grid when more power is needed
- Conveyors connect to a machines ports and can either give or take items, depending on the Conveyor direction
- Multiple Conveyors can attach to the same port and to each other, allowing for splitting and merging functionality
- Storage Racks hold items from Conveyors and can output items as well
- Filters can be attached to machine ports to only output certain items
Getting Started and Progression:
- A Pickaxe is made by first crafting a Pickaxe Head and a Tool Handle. Press E or (Back) to open the Crafting Menu
- Click on an item/icon in the Crafting Menu to see its recipe
- Click and drop inventory items into your hotbar to rearrange them
- You can find materials to make a basic Pickaxe laying on the ground. Press F or (X) to pick them up
- When night falls youll need to craft a Bed, or wait it out using the flashlight in your Scanner to see
- Beds require Cotton, found on plants growing near water
- The terrain can be mined for Stone, Dirt, and Sand
- Once you have a Pickaxe, you can try to find Ores laying around (some Ores are found underground!)
- Use the Scanner to determine an Ores hardness and type
- Harder Ores require harder Pickaxes to mine efficiently (same applies to Miner machines)
- If you encounter a Coppie (jumpy treasure chest) hes probably just hungry
- Once you smelt the Ore Piles in a Furnace, you can set about making new tools, machines, or a base in which to settle down
- A basic automatic mining/smelting setup will need a Generator, Power Box, Miner, Smelter, Storage, and some Conveyors
Have fun playing!
See more at http://vyrulent.com
Follow the Developer on Twitter https://twitter.com/DemonsionsDev
Subscribe on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnJqMOZ5yZqgfPMy2R042KQ
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-10400
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: subject to change - based on limited hardware. avg of 60fps. CPU should be more significant then GPU
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.