PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$2.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 15, 2021
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate BridgeFix 2=3-1 key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate BridgeFix 2=3-1 key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
About this game: BridgeFix 2=3-1 cd key freeFree BridgeFix 2=3-1 steam key on SteamGateways. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Free Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. BridgeFix 2=3-1 free steam key
BridgeFix 2=3-1 steam key freeThe game BridgeFix 2=3-1 is based on the Japanese Hashi-wo-kakero (橋をかけろ, aka "Hashi") logic puzzles. As with Sudoku, the rules of the puzzles are easy to understand but hard to master and create many interesting problems for the player to solve.
BridgeFix 2=3-1 extends the base puzzle rules by adding two new interesting mechanics which add a new twist:
- Multiple links can have restrictions, e.g. having 3 active bridges in total.
- Two connections can be "entangled", i.e. always have the same state.
- 5000 puzzles for your enjoyment.
- The game can assist you by fading out nodes that are solved and marking those that are obvious mistakes. (Can be disabled in the settings)
- Night mode with reduced brightness.
- Steam achievements.
- Three relaxing Asia-themed music tracks.
How many puzzles are there?There are 5000 puzzles in total. 50% of the puzzles in each category are classical Hashi-wo-kakero puzzles, the other 50% feature the new entanglement and restriction rules.
- 1000x very small (12 islands)
- 1000x small (20 islands)
- 1000x middle (30 islands)
- 1000x big (44 islands)
- 1000x huge (50-60 islands)
How difficult are the puzzles?That is hard to answer objectively and depends on your skill as a player. Please have a look at the screenshots to get a feel for the size and difficulty of the puzzles.
Where do the puzzles come from?The puzzles are generated using an algorithm I have written. So if you come close to solving all of the puzzles, send me a message and I can generate more. :)
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K Processor, AMD Ryzen 5 3400G
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960, AMD Radeon RX 570
- Storage: 400 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.