Asteroid Deflector XL
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$0.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateMar 23, 2018
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Asteroid Deflector XL key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Asteroid Deflector XL key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
About this game: Asteroid Deflector XL cd key freeAsteroid Deflector XL steam key free on SteamGateways. CD Keys Gift. FREE steam keys. Instant download. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Asteroid Deflector XL free steam key
Asteroid Deflector XL steam key freeAsteroid Deflector is an indie game based on simple physics. You have to prevent asteroids from hitting a planet by changing their course with various projectiles (shells, laser beams, atomics...) while working with - or against - the gravity of a planet and a star. Also watch out for economics like money, weapon research, planet population and so on.
Its my first game done in spare time - but with a lot of dedication. Expect some hours of fun and a good laugh at the goofy story. There is also an endless game mode to hunt for high scores. Please dont expect a refined, multimillion blockbuster game. Im always open to suggestions and improvements.
- Career mode with 12 levels.
- Endless mode.
- 23 technologies for research, including four distinctive weapons and a mighty planetary force field.
- Manage money, infrastructure, population and keep the people motivated.
- Seven (YouTube friendly) spherical songs will help you get in the flow of deflecting asteroids.
- Atmospheric sound effects.
- Special endgame in story mode (maybe there is more to the asteroids...).
- Simple physics-based fun.
- Dont destroy the asteroids (lame), deflect them!
- Asteroids burning up in the star generate money (because... why not?).
- Expensive research will improve your weapons.
- Impacts on the planet will decimate the population and their moral (may result in losing the game).
- After a first learning curve, the gameplay can get quite hypnotic or meditative.
- Unlimited continues in career mode, saves are done after each level.
- Its all about gravity, mass and kinetic energy - but in a fun way!
* Are there costly ingame purchases or will there be expensive DLC?
- No ingame purchases, its the full game. Im working on a second campaign, it will be free for all current owners. But will raise the initial price a little for new customers.
* Is this a mobile port?
- No, but I may port it to mobile (and remove some features in the base version with the "XL" in the name, in case you were wondering).
* A space cannon would never work!!!1
- First of all - its just a game. And maybe a search for "Project HARP" might suprise you.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Celeron
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.