PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$8.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateMar 1, 2018
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate 0°N 0°W cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate 0°N 0°W key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
About this game: 0°N 0°W steam key free0°N 0°W free steam key. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. 0°N 0°W key free
0°N 0°W free steam key
A cross country road trip strands you in a mysterious town lost amidst towering mesas and swaying dunes, will you beckon the glowing call of its lone storefront and embark on a fantastical multidimensional walkabout through space and time?
0°N 0°W is a peaceful first person exploration game. Theres nothing to fight or be scared of, just a wild dimension full of open worlds to discover. The focus is a meditative adventure apt for all ages. Its a place of beauty, of imagination; a playground for the curious voyager in search of something new, something youll never forget!
Experience a gorgeous environment where nothing is what it seems, a cosmic labyrinth where doors always lead to different destinations, an anomalous zone where mass gingerly defies gravity, a universe of inspiration, of dreams: Experience 0°N 0°W .
- You can go anywhere, visit anything! There are no barriers or invisible walls to block your curiosity in these magical worlds.
- Each time you play youll have a different journey! Destinations are unique not procedural so you can always revisit them, however the manner in which all these worlds come together changes continuously; giving you a unique experience.
- A minimalist casual gaming experience that eliminates loading screens, user interfaces, inventories, skill trees, stats, quick time events, puzzles, etc. This is gameplay distilled to its very essence with the sole objective to explore in wonder!
- Its a peaceful adventure suitable for all ages; Theres no violence or scary things :)
- An evocative musical soundtrack composed of cascading arpeggios and vast soundscapes to get lost in.
- This is not a guided tale, but an introspective journey through an otherworldly reality. It is an experience to enjoy!
- Photosensitive epileptic seizures warning! A small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that appear in videogames.
This purchase includes the original soundtrack and the VR beta as free DLCs for you to enjoy! The soundtrack is nineteen songs of lush ambient compositions, this is over two hours of music to relax to!
The VR beta is an ongoing project that enables SteamVR support for 0°N 0°W. There is already one world available to explore in Virtual Reality (more to come!), so strap on that headset and journey forth :)
"An incredible journey through unexplored worlds, packed with amazing sights rendered in a riot of color and effects" -Hardcore Gamer
"A nice vacation from reality, and a pleasant stroll through spacetime" -Venture Beat
"Find myself drifting back every so often because it never quite settles. I feel vaguely like a ghost with unresolved business" -PC Gamer
"The gaming equivalent of Koyaanisqatsi or the classic end sequence of Kubricks 2001" -Save or Quit
"I never knew the weirdest game I would play would be one I needed so badly" -GameSkinny
"A genuinely relaxing experience, allowing the players to soak up the unpredictability of it all." -Virtual Haven
"I told myself two more doors and stayed for 10. I turned it off, walked away and came straight back" -Cultured Vultures
- OS: Windows 7,8,10
- Processor: 1.5 Ghz +
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 400 series / Radeon 5000 series
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Intel HD 630 "compatible" (max 60fps - min 20 fps)
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.